We have so many contests today… the search for best artist, search for the best singer, search for the beautiful men and women. So why not search for the Happiest Pinoy?. Now, Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Corpoaration made this possible… The search for the ‘Happiest Pinoy” is on.
Guidelines and Mechanics
- Any Filipino of legal age, good moral character and residing in the Philippines.
- Any Filipino of legal age, group or organization registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) may nominate.
- Nominations are accepted from October 21, 2011 to May 30, 2012.
Submission of Nominees
- Secure on-line nomination forms and upload entries to www.happiest-pinoy.com.
- Send accomplished forms to Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions (CLIS) Head Office, 821 A. Spring corner J.P. Rizal Streets, Makati City.
Click here for the Nomination Form 2012
Happiest Pinoy Criteria for Judging:
- A constantly cheerful face and optimistic outlook.
- Proven ability to rise above life’s challenges.
- Positive impact in the lives of others.
Selection Process for the Happiest Pinoy
- A Screening Committee composed of PJ Lhuillier Group Officers/Managers will shortlist nominees from all Regions in the country.
- The entries of Top 20 Semi-Finalists will be forwarded to the Board of Judges who will select and interview the Top 10 Finalists.
- The names of Top 10 Finalists will be announced in the Philippine Daily Inquirer and BusinessMirror until the “Happiest Pinoy” is named by the Board of Judges on or before June 30, 2012.
The winner of the Happiest Pinoy will take home…
1. “Happiest Pinoy” Winner- P 250,000.00(Tax free) + Trophy
2. Nine (9) Runners-Up : P 25,000.00 each(Tax free) + Trophy
Here are the Board of Judges who will choose the next Happiest Pinoy this 2012…
1. Ms Carmencita T. Abella, President/CEO, Ramon Magsaysay Award Foundation (RMAF)
2. Bro. Armin Luistro FSC, Secretary, Department of Education, Culture, and Sports (DECS)
3. Mr Jose Miguel G. Jimenez, Chief Administrative Officer, PJLI Group of Companies (PJLI)
4. Mr Winston A. Maxino, 2010 Happiest Pinoy, General Manager, Green Earth Power and Energy Corporation
5. Mr Efren Penaflorida, 2009 CNN Hero of the Year
6. Dr Leticia Ramos-Shahani, President, Brahma Kumaris Foundation Philippines, former Senator/Ambassador
7. Ms Mel C. Tiangco, Chief Operating Officer, GMA 7 Kapuso Foundation, Inc.
8. Dr Bernardo Villegas, Senior Vice President, University of the Asia and the Pacific (UA&P)
9. Mr Miguel F. Zubiri, Govermor, Philippine National Red Cross (PNRC), former Senator
The Top 10 Finalists will be presented to the media and “Happiest Pinoy” will be announced during a gala dinner in June, 2012 at Shangri-la Makati.
The decision of the Board of the Judges is final and unappealable.
Note: Employees of PJ Lhuillier Inc. and its partner agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Nationwide Search for the Happiest Pinoy 2012.
What are you waiting for? nominate and submit your entries. Think of someone who you think will qualify as the Happiest Pinoy. It could be your dad, mom, friend, or someone you didn’t know but has made other people or someone who would fit into the qualifications of a happy pinoy.
For more information, please visit http://www.happiest-pinoy.com/
Please FOLLOW me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/GirlandBoyThing
LIKE myFacebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/girlandboything
Please visit my website:http://www.girlandboything.com/
Watch and subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CristelleTorres?feature=mhee