Shopping online is one of my favorite things to do when I want to relax a bit. Retail therapy, i must say. It has its pros and cons which can possibly give you both a happy online shopping experience or a horrible and stressful one.
- When shopping online, it saves your time from traveling from your home to a mall or another especially now that the metro traffic is really unacceptable.In short… convenience.
- Online shopping sites offer lots of items. It’s like a one stop shop, where you can find different items(even the ones you can’t imagine existed😂).
- Most online shops offer cheap deals, better prices, plus you can compare prices.
- You can send gifts easily, just click the items that you want, put it in your shopping cart, pay and have the option to send the items on your preferred address.
- Expectation vs. Reality. You can’t feel or see the real materials used. For this, I usually look for reviews/ratings of actual buyers. Sometimes they do post the photo of the actual item. If no reviews/rating, I usually don’t proceed. Don’t buy when in doubt, even if it’s cheap.
- Shipping adds to the cost. Usually, there’s a minimum purchase requirement to avail the FREE shipping, but if the total amount of the items that you are going to buy are below the said min. purchase, you’ll have to shoulder the shipping fee. It’s either you add more items to avail the free shipping or pay the delivery fee. TIP: Online shopping sites usually give out promos from time to time like FREE Shipping(with no min purchase), or they lower the minimum purchase requirement. If you are not in a hurry, you may wait for those kind of promo.
- Delivery Risks. There are high chances of mishandling when it comes to delivery. Even the seller sent the items in good condition, most of the times the couriers don’t have the diligence when it comes to handling the item/s resulting to damaged items or packaging.
- Risk of online fraud. Bogus sellers/buyers are everywhere and we wouldn’t know who since transactions were made online. Some pretend to sell cheap stuff online compared to others, then when they received your orders, they just disappear with your hard-earned money.
Speaking of online fraud, have you ever gone shopping online and worried that you may not receive your item after paying for it? Or if you are a seller, have you ever lost a customer because they didn’t want to pay before receiving their order?
The pioneer and market leader in alternative payment solutions, Dragonpay Corporation with yet another innovative solution that makes paying and receiving payments between individuals who do not know (or trust) each other safe and convenient with SureTayo, a person-to-person payment service.
Owned and operated by Dragonpay Corp., SureTayo performs the role of a trusted third party who will hold on to funds until both the buyer and seller are satisfied with their transaction.
How SureTayo Works
An online merchant can sign up as a seller at www.suretayo.ph and after verifying their account, they will receive access to their online dashboard that allows them to issue an invoice to an interested customer.
Once a buyer receives the invoice, she can click the link and select her preferred payment method and by Dragonpay, the buyer now have access to over 15,000 physical partner banking and mobile payment channels.
These include options like online banking at most of the major local commercial banks, physical ATM payments, over-the-counter (OTC) cash payments at banks and retail establishments (supermarkets groceries, department stores, courier centers, remittance centers), electronic wallets or credits (Dragonpay Credits, Coins ph, PayPal, GCash), and now, even Cash on Delivery.
After payment has been made, Sure Tayo will safeguard the money while notifying the seller, who can now deliver the item. Once the item has been received by the buyer, he or she can notify SureTayo, who will now release the payment to the buyer.
This simple and secure process leads to TLC for both buyers and sellers Transaksyong Legit at Convenient.
“SureTayo was created to address the concerns of online buyers and sellers in the Philippine setting. A lot of shoppers here don’t have credit cards or even bank accounts, so how do you get them to shop online? How do you ease their worries that their money might go to a fraudulent seller? And for online retailers, how do you gain the trust of buyers? How do you make payment more convenient for potential customers?. SureTayo offers the answer to these questions as it allows sellers to offer all these payment channels to their buyers while at the same time, acting like a third party for transactions to ensure that money is only released once the buyer and seller are happy with the transaction
“said Robertson “Dick” Chiang, the founder and chief operating officer of Dragonpay
For buyers, they have peace of mind knowing that their money is secure until they get that much awaited shipment. They will not have to worry that their money might be going into the hands of a bogus online seller. Plus, paying for an item is much more convenient as through over 15,000 partner locations, online banking and mobile payments, remittance centers, groceries and so much more.
For sellers, transactions are also made more secure as they will be paid on time after shipping products to their customers. Customer trust and confidence will also rise for the seller them access to major industry players and commercial banks as payment channels. Along with credibility, these payment channels make their business more accessible and transactions more convenient.
SureTayo’s simple dashboard also allows sellers to track orders and payments, helping to streamline their operations.
With SureTayo, buying and selling online is now safer and more convenient. And to top it all off, for a limited time, registration for SureTayo is completely FREE!
Fantastic Sign Up Offer: SureTayo Summer Getaway Promo
Aside from free registration, Sure Tayo is also offering online sellers an irresistible deal with the Programp. Summer Getaway Promo, created in partnership with GetGo, Pacific’s Lifestyle Rewards At the SureTayo Summer Getaway Promo, each seller who register from April to June 25, and one lucky winner will get the chance to win 25,000 GetGo enjoy rewards points to local destinations like Davao and Puerto Princesa. For the full promo mechanics, please visit the SureTayo Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SureTayoPh
Raffle winner will be drawn on June 26, 2018.
For more information on SureTayo, visit www.suretayo.ph.