Check out these amazing deals from PROMATE and get discounts up to 70% OFF on selected products his coming Shopee and Lazada 6.6 Mid-Year Sale. To top that all off, the electronic brand will go live on June 5 at Shopee and Lazada to showcase the work from home must-haves with content creators Rosie Domingo and PJ Magyani.
Can’t decide what to add in your cart? Here’s a little cheat sheet.
- Complete your work set up with a quality mouse Promate Suave-2 or Pink Clix-9, and Corvin Wireless Headphone for over 50% off at Php599, Php499, and Php1,499 respectively.
- Be concall-ready with Promic-1 or Streamer mic, available at Php640 and Php799. Improve your camera, too, with Procam-2 available from Php4,390 to just Php1,499 during the sale!
- Get a better hand and palm support with the Elevate that you can get from Php1,595 to Php999.
- Get extended ports also with Baselink-Pro available at Php4,999 from its original price, Php12,990.
- The cult-favorite Harmoni Wireless Earphones will be available at Php915 from Php2,542.50 and protect it with the Velicase for just Php199. And if you want a wired earphone, Duet and Gearpod-is2 are also available for Php299 each.
- Other devices such as the Bolt-20, a high-capacity power bank will be also available at Php999 from its original price of Php1,192.50.
- If you are looking for the perfect bag where you can store your precious cameras, Xpose.M is on sale from Php1,499 to just Php599!
- Evoke smart speaker with an alarm clock and wireless charger is also a treat at Php2,999.
- Wireless laser presenter with air mouse function, Promate VPointer, is also up for grabs at Php799 from Php1,492.50.
Productivity, indeed, increases when you use products created to make our lives easier. Just like Promate devices which offer multi-functionalities, you’ll be able to get things done faster and more efficiently.
“One of the secrets to getting more work done is to use products that will make you comfortable in doing your job. At Promate, we provide solutions to that. We have a wide array of options consumers can choose from based on their needs,” said Lea Co, Promate Lifestyle Inc. General Manager.
To get first dibs on promotions and new arrivals, follow Promate Philippines on Facebook and @promatephil on Instagram. For more information on product availability, you may check Promate’s official store at Lazada and Shopee.